Automatic Danish pastry continuous production line
Hefei Sanle automatic bread machine- ZKSD600 automatic Danish pastry continuous production line
ZKSD 600 crisp bread production line is a fully automatic continuous production line designed for the needs of medium-capacity customers.Thanks to the new design of the cold room, the noodles can pass through the cold room twice on their own to fully realize the shortening, freezing and forming The high degree of automation has greatly improved production efficiency while saving human resources and plant space.
The whole line of this production line adopts European standards and configurations. Its performance is extremely stable and reliable, and it is widely used. It can be used to produce shredded bread, torn stick bread, Danish pastry and other types of shortening food. The forming mechanism can be customized according to the needs to fully meet customer needs.
1. Integration of shortening, freezing and forming
2. Two sets of cold rooms can be adjusted independently according to different product requirements
3. Overhead cold room layout saves plant space
4. The molding production line can be freely configured and switched, with various functions.
Production process of automatic bread machine- ZKSD600 automatic Danish pastry continuous production line :
1. Rolling mechanism: roll the dough into a uniform dough sheet, the thickness of the dough belt can be adjusted according to different product requirements
2. Oil-packed folding: different types of oil can be squeezed onto the noodle belt simultaneously and wrapped, the size of the oil belt can be adjusted accurately
3. Lamination mechanism: the servo motor accurately controls the surface layer, the lamination can be adjusted according to different product requirements, and the maximum can be up to 144 layers
4. Noodle strips: the noodles are evenly cut into strips, which is convenient for the subsequent forming operation of crisp bread of different shapes
5. Molding mechanism: Flexible configuration of molding mechanism to meet the production of short bread of different shapes, size and craftsmanship